C++ Developer || Hybrid || New York
This is Nikita From BongoSys Inc.
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to share a job description for a "C++ Developer" that I believe may be of interest to you.
Title: C++ Developer
- Develop C++ libraries to integrate Quant pricing models into Murex FLEX API for equities and derivatives products.
- Work in agile fashion with the rest of development team using scrum / jira.
- Architect performant and resilient components which insulate the execution system from failures in the external pricing code.
- Work with strats and quants to enable them to use your integration code.
- Work with CICD team to create devops pipelines for your code, including containerization.
- Develop additional components for monitoring of pricing libraries, and integration with future other pricing components (Java & Python)
Requirements and skills
- Expert level knowledge of C++
- Experience developing and architecting real time distributed software systems in financial services.
- Knowledge of the scrum agile framework
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab, Jenkins, Sonar, Redgate, Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience building scalable computational distributed services
- Experience with multiplatform enterprise service development and challenges of data serialization
- Experience with developing service wrappers for Python or C++ libraries
- Building and interfacing with REST API (including Enterprise Authorization and Authentication)
- Enterprise services (including monitoring, state management)
- Experience with Java Messaging Services (Active MQ or similar)
- Experience with Inter-process communication (IPC) such as Google protocol buffers or similar
- Experience implementing a Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) process for C++ applications including dependency management and deployments to Linux environments
- Experience with RPCs
- MS SQL Server experience
Desirable skills and experience
- Murex FLEX experience is a plus.
- Experience working with Equities and Fixed Income electronic trading, market data and pricing is a plus.
- Experience working with quantitative and trading teams is also a plus.
- Java and Python skills are a plus.
US IT Recruiter.
D: +1 3475727561
About the Company: