The client provides information technology (IT) services, including business outsourcing, infrastructure technology, and application services. The application service offered by the company includes application development, maintenance, and support. The markets served by the company are financial services and insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, government, transportation, communications, and consumer and retail industries.
Salary Range- $120K-$130K/Annum(Negotiable)
- Troubleshoots incidents, conducts blameless post-mortems and ensures permanent closure of incidents.
- Engages with development team throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability.
- Applies analytics on historic data, such as incidents and usage patterns, to predict issues and take proactive action.
- Drives adoption of self-healing and resiliency patterns such as circuit breaker, bulkhead etc.
- Designs and conducts performance tests, identifies bottlenecks and opportunities for optimization.
- Defines and drives adoption of best in class monitoring frameworks to accomplish end to end flow monitoring and noiseless alerting.
- Designs, develops, tests and delivers software to automate manual operational work
- Deploys software and product upgrades.
- Facilitates maximum speed of delivery by objectively binding to error budgets of the service.
- Manages the effort split between manual operational work and engineering work.
- Coaches other team members and manages teams as needed.
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- Expert in performance monitoring and capacity management of large systems using various tools.
- Expert in at least one technology stack (Java/J2EE/Python) with designing, coding, testing, and delivering software.
- Expert in at least one of the relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 etc.).
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies (Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, AWS).
- Hands-on experience with big data services (Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Yarn, HBase, Kafka, Zookeeper).
- Working knowledge of Groovy, batch scripting, PowerShell or shell scripting.
- Experience developing, deploying and debugging distributed systems in a Linux, Hadoop environment.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as AppD, Splunk, ELK, Geneos.
- Analysis of SLI metrics and performance data. Interpreting and correlating it to SLOs and SLAs.
- Experience with deployment automation, CI/CD, DevOps, Jenkins, GIT, BitBucket.
- Experience with cloud/container environments, big data, analytical tools (Tableau, Alteryx).
- Expert practitioner in one or more technology domains, may be a cross-domain expert able to solve complex and mission critical problems within a business or across the firm.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure components like routers, load balancers and networks.
- Comfortable working in Agile mode and proficient in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Solid understanding of micro-service design methodologies.
- Attention to detail and time-management skills.
ApTask is a dynamic workforce management solutions company dedicated to helping professionals excel in their careers. With a focus on IT, project management, and strategic consulting roles, ApTask offers tailored opportunities that align with your aspirations. Join our thriving community of skilled professionals and unlock your potential to make a meaningful impact. Client exciting career prospects with ApTask today at www.aptask.com.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Candidate Data Collection Disclaimer:
At ApTask, we prioritize safeguarding your privacy. As part of our recruitment process, certain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) may be requested by our clients for verification and application purposes. Rest assured, we strictly adhere to confidentiality standards and comply with all relevant data protection laws. Please note that we only collect the necessary information as specified by each client and do not request sensitive details during the initial stages of recruitment.
If you have any concerns or queries about your personal information, please feel free to contact our recruitment team at
About the Company: