Sr. .NET Application Analyst
Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
Job TitleSr. .Net Application Analyst
Job Posting Title: Sr. .Net Application Analyst
What does a successful Sr. .Net Application Analyst do at Fiserv?
Fiserv is a world-class data and analytics organization delivering the next generation of powerful data insights and decisioning solutions to financial institutions, fintech, consumer/business credit bureaus, government agencies and merchants.
As a successful Sr. .Net Application Analyst, you will have the ability to take a high-level strategy and work closely with the business and IT teams to develop an efficient and comprehensive solution to Fiserv's web systems and business service layers that perform well, are flexible, maintainable and compliant with all state and federal regulations.
You will work with various methodologies, including agile and waterfall, related to the listed technologies and associated processes and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (architecture and conceptual design, requirements analysis, high level design, detailed design, coding, unit test, integration and system, user and performance level test.)
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and 5+ years of work experience programming and designing business applications.
- Experience in defining and developing high-volume, horizontally scalable architectures.
- Experience working with C#, .Net framework, .Net Core and MVC frameworks.
- Experience working with RESTful web services and XSLT.
What would be great to have:
- SQL and PL SQL
- Bootstrap, SASS
- NPM, NODE
- React JS, Blazor
- Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins
- A solid understanding of Student Loan servicing
Perks at work:
- We’re #FISVProud of our commitment to your overall well-being with a growing offering of physical, mental, emotional, and financial benefits from day one.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with paid holidays, generous time off policies, including Unlimited Recharge Refuel for qualifying associates, and free counseling through our EAP.
- Plan for your future with competitive salaries, the Fiserv 401(k) Savings Plan, and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Recognize and be recognized by colleagues with our Living Proof program where you can exchange points for a variety of rewards.
- Prioritize your health with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options and a range of well-being resources through our Fuel Your Life program.
- Advance your career with training, development, certification, and internal mobility opportunities.
- Join Employee Resource Groups that promote our diverse and inclusive culture where associates can share perspectives, exchange ideas, and elevate careers.
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, New York or Washington.
Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties and may not be accurate.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center.