.NET Developer | .NET Core, Angular, C# | $50/hr | Columbus, OH
The Sr Application Developer develops and implements application changes and is expected to stay abreast of the available technology regarding application development, information delivery, and relational database technology.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Design, develop, and implement end-to-end integrated systems.
- Develop and execute test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance. Report on findings and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of department's strategic business plans.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company's existing IT architecture/infrastructure and technology portfolio.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility.
KNOWLEDGE AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Advanced understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Intermediate technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including current Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop releases.
- Solid knowledge of OOP design and patterns, Core, Web, and MVC, Micro Services Architecture.
- Basic knowledge of DevOps and Agile practices, and applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Familiarity with cloud services (Azure preferred).
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- A bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- 5+ years of hands on experience with application development tools, modern C#, Visual Studio, and SQL 2012+.
- 5+ years of hands on experience with relational database technology, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- 3+ years of experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment preferred.
- Proven experience in internet-based systems development.
- Experience with commercial telecom carrier or related telecommunications industry, preferred.