We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
1. Technical Lead will have 7+ years of experience in designing and implementing complex systems, including developing solutions from scratch in .Net Core, AWS technologies and SQL server
2. 5+ years of experience designing applications, developing web services (REST/SOAP), and integrating with vendor APIs.
3. 2 years of work experience using AWS capabilities.
4. Experience migrating on prime tools to AWS cloud.
6. Experience creating, presenting, articulating designs to Architects and team members
1. Experience with Agile, using JIRA
2. 2 years of experience in Message queue implementations (Kafka)
3. Excellent understanding of SOA principles and design patterns
4. Excellent understanding of Master Data Management (MDM)
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and non-technical
6. Excellent leadership skills 7. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
8. Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes
9. 2 years of solid development in big data stack and programming experience in Python and Scala
10. Excellent understanding and writing of SQL server procedures, Views, functions and designing skills
11. Excellent knowledge in caching and exception handling
12. Knowledge of event-driven architecture preferred using varied messaging systems (Kafka)
13. Experience with Oracle, MS Access Batch Processing, or Informatica is desired
**No C2C nor ability to provide Sponsorship**
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75.00 - $80.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Mill, SC 29715: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Fort Mill, SC 29715