Data Management Analyst
SAIC is seeking an eager and motivated individual with data management experience to support various functions related to management of collected data essential to the customer’s mission success. This position requires someone that is self-driven, has strong attention to detail, and pursues tasks until they are completed.
- Minimum of 14 years of relevant experience
- Must currently hold a TS/SCI and Poly clearance to be considered
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but will consider experience in lieu of degree
- Experience coordinating data collections with the customer and partners to ensure adherence to data policies
- Ability to establish the background on data (what it is and how it is used) and use multiple customer systems to catalog and/or request repositories to host data so it can be made available for future discovery
- Ability to create and update records throughout the lifecycle of the data
- Ability to create Excel templates to stand up new data repositories within the customer’s larger repository for incoming data to ensure the information is properly captured and accessible
- Experience creating JSON Access Control Object requests in the customer’s enterprise request tool for collected data to be integrated into customer repositories
- Experience creating theme guidelines in briefing format based on the types of customer data collected, and entering into repositories as required
- Ability to attend corporate data working group meetings to stay updated on data policies and procedures that may impact the customer’s mission
- Ability to respond to front office actions and quarterly data calls related to data managed in the customer’s organization.
- Ability to generate statistics/metrics about the data as needed. Experience with data visualization to represent the data in a way that is consumable by various audiences (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience and ability to manage all reference and standard operating procedure (SOP) documents centrally using the customer’s web-based tools
- Ability to review existing procedures and references to determine the need for updating or creating new ones to ensure the knowledge baseline remains current. Leverage customer systems and repositories for housing the information and making it accessible.
- Ability to develop best practices to manage relationships with partners and the workforce to include establishing SOPs to manage expectations between stakeholders
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.