SAIC is seeking a Software Integrator to join our team in North Charleston, SC. This position is 100% government site with 0-5% travel expected. Work will be performed primarily on-site but there is a possibility of some remote work (approximately 20%).
This role is under our Intelligence Engineering Sustainment Support for the United States Marine Corp.
The Software Integrator Analyst is responsible for integrating SW baselines for current systems and future states.
- Analyzes, develops, tests and modifies hardware and/or software interfaces and solutions to meet the user’s systems analysis and/or systems integration requirements. Coordinates with user to identify data availability, report requirements, and systems design problems. Defines system objectives and prepares system design specifications to meet user requirements and satisfy interface problems. Reviews work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and user standards, and progress in accordance with schedules. Prepares status reports and presentations on task performance to clients. May provide daily supervision and direction to support staff.
- Maintain disciplined S/W release control and configuration management.
- Be able to coordinate with DoD Cyber methodology and standards and work within a Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Required Experience and Education:
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or in a relevant IT major. In lieu of a degree, an abundance of real work experience with a Sec+ certification and PowerShell proficiency may be considered.
- One year of experience in SW Integration with MS Windows, Linux/RHEL/CentOS.
- Additional experience with as many of the following is a plus: PowerShell, Common Firmware Environment (CFE), Matlab, Python, Java, RaptorX, Golang, and Kubernetes.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Security clearance. Active clearance preferred.
- Prior DCGS or military experience a HUGE plus!
- Software algorithm development experience.
- Prior Military experience.
- Three (3) years of technical experience in support of DCGS systems or DoD Intelligence management systems.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.