SAIC is currently seeking a Database Developer to support the USINDOPACOM Organization located at Camp Smith in Oahu, Hawaii.
- Develop data visualizations and dashboards based upon client requirements
- Query, analyze and transform data sets from multiple file and database formats (flat files, excel, Oracle, SQL, etc.).to optimize dashboard flexibility and performance
- Responsible for Information Management (Tableau and any SharePoint sites/ Share drive sites on unclassified and classified sites)
- Utilizes program management tools to record, update and back up all engineering activities, requirements, plans and spending.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers to capture current data management requirements and objectives from multiple stakeholders
- Assists in planning, programming, and budgeting for INDOPACOM HQ Staff and Direct Reporting Unit
- Strategic HR Advisor to the Bridge, helps advise, manage and allocate INDOPACOM manpower end-strength
- Determines, validates, and implements both operations and support manpower requirements for the IPC
- Advises IPC and Joint Director senior leadership and field units on organization structure, policy, guidance, and implementation
- Provide technical assistance to all levels of management with regard to position descriptions (PDs), implementing classification standards and explaining classification results to all stakeholders
- Provides GS civilian position reviews and classification evaluations in support requests for personnel actions.
- Critical Thinking is required
- Must be a highly effective communicator (both verbal and written)
- Must be a Leader and Self-Starter
- Appropriate Grammatical clarity is required
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must have experience in handling feed (many formats: flat file, database to database, excels) development and processing across multiple networks.
- Data Visualization Tools - experience
- Understanding of Database Systems (Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL) Desired Qualifications:
- Possess working knowledge of Fourth Estate Manpower Tracking System (FMTS) for manpower statistics and reports.
Candidates must possess a Secret clearance and have the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.