Senior Principal System Integrator
SAIC is seeking a Senior Principal Software Integrator to join our team in North Charleston, SC. This position is 100% on site.
This role is under Distributed Common Ground/Surface System – Marine Corps (DCGS-MC) contract and will provide full system of systems (SoS) lifecycle support to include program management, engineering, and software engineering in support of the research, development, production and fielding of scalable, secure, interoperable, sustainable, and survivable C5ISR, Information Operations (IO), and Enterprise Information Services (EIS) capabilities used by the USMC Intelligence focused Programs of Record (PoR). The contract will include support for development of new C5ISR capabilities and maintenance and upgrades to existing legacy C5ISR and USMC PoR capabilities. These tasks will result in the integration of existing USMC hardware and software capabilities into a consolidated system baseline used by the USMC Fleet Marine Force (FMF).
The Senior Principal Software Integrator will:
- Translate the client's business requirements into specific systems, application or process designs for very large complex solutions and integrating architecture.
- Analysis of transition planning, intelligence information requirements, and may develop architecture baselines.
- Assist with and lead development of integration, migration plans/ schedules.
- Will act as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
- Oversee production of integrated systems- often project- based and at customer sites.
- Support ISR and C4ISR programs/ clients/ systems.
- Support business process improvements or system analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and fourteen (14) years of experience in computer design, software development or computer networks. Will accept experience in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge of requirements management to include requirements traceability.
- Technical experience in support of a C5ISR PoR such as DCGS-MC All Source, DCGS-MC GEOINT, DCGC- MC SIGINT or similar. Experience may be achieved simultaneously.
- Must be a US Citizen with an active Secret clearance and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.