Systems Integration Analyst
SAIC is seeking an organized and motivated Systems Integration Analyst who will work effectively in a fast-paced environment. You will be part of a collaborative team of engineers and support technicians working to bring a variety of mechanical designs from the early concept stage all the way through fabrication.
This position is contingent upon award news anticipated in late 2023/early 2024.
Location: Work is performed both on site and allows for remote/work at home. The on-site work is at 28 Jacome Way, Middletown, RI, and/or the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division Newport.
Work Schedules: Flexible work schedule options are also available. If desired, engineers may partake in SAIC’s 9/80 schedule to have every other Friday off or a 4/10 schedule if desired.
Growth: Our management team is focused on enabling our engineers to succeed and achieve long term career goals and promoting leaders from within our programs. We have multiple long term programs within the local area, and are continuously pursuing similar expansions in the future.
More on the Role: This job requires a broad engineering skillsets, well-developed work habits, and an eagerness and enthusiasm for solving engineering challenges. Your projects will include the design, documentation and testing of a wide array of systems in the areas of undersea defensive systems, torpedo test equipment, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), system design, and other evolving tasking.
The Systems Integration Analyst's activities and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Translating requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs.
- Analysis of transition planning, intelligence information requirements
- Develop architecture baselines.
- Assist leads in development of integration, migration plans/schedules.
- Support business process improvements or systems analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
- Collaborate with platform partners to contribute to greater practice of MBSE and DE across the enterprise.
- Authoring and maintenance of technical documentation, such as Requirements Specifications, Concepts of Operation, Product and Performance Specifications, Interface Control Documents, Compliance Matrices, Qualification Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports.
- Development and documentation of engineering processes and standards in support of customer requirements.
View additional RI Undersea Warfare jobs here: https://jobs.saic.com/pages/navy-undersea-warfare
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and two (2) years of related experience; Master's degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited college or university; Years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- An understanding of Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience with data Science techniques and tools.
- Must be able to initially obtain an Interim Secret Clearance and then obtain and hold an Active Secret Clearance for the duration of work on the contract.
- Electro-mechanical hardware design and engineering.
- Experience with applications and tools such as Cameo Enterprise Architect, Matlab, Simulink Modular Open System Architecture (MOSA), Microsoft office suite, Python, Power BI, SharePoint.
- Experience with DOORS / DNG.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.