Senior Program Analyst
SAIC is hiring a Senior Program Analyst to provide analytical support to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Council under the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD(RE)). This is an exciting position that requires close interaction with top department leadership within the Pentagon and across the Department of Defense (DoD), including Components, industry partners, academia, international partners, and associations. This position is hybrid remote with work located in Arlington, VA when onsite.
A perfect candidate for this position will be self-driven, motivated to work in a collaborative environment, and able to balance multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines. The Senior Program Analyst will be responsible in all aspects of producing deliverables to inform senior executive decision-making. The Senior Program Analyst will help our customers solve complex problems; manage project communications, schedules, and workflow; strategically research and frame broad, multifaceted issues; and increase workforce productivity through process improvement.
- Provide technical and management research and inputs for all CTO Council-related correspondence, paper/presentation requirements, briefings, articles, instructions, handbooks, reports, training courses, and similar items, as required.
- Maintain contact directories, build project schedules, data mine, write status reports and white papers, compile data, prepare briefings, coordinate meetings, and similar items.
- Facilitate meetings using electronic tools (e.g. Microsoft Teams, Defense Collaboration Services (DCS), etc.).
- Coordinate all administrative and logistical requirements for CTO Council meetings, as required.
- Conduct research across various sources to support proper oversight and assessment of various ST Enterprise initiatives and activities.
- Organize and facilitate internal and external communications on a wide array of subjects including internal and external tasks, program reviews, meetings, congressional events, invitations, speaking events, and resources.
- Provide technical expertise in collecting, analyzing, and presenting data with appropriate visualization tools, providing recommendations for the effective visualization of information.
- Gather information; articulate, analyze, and solve problems; visualize and present information; and provide decision support.
- Support the development of responses to Departmental, Federal, and Congressional data calls and requests for information.
- Bachelor’s degree and ten (10) years or more related experience or a Master’s degree and eight (8) years or more experience.
- Knowledge and familiarity with one of the following: the DoD Acquisition process, the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process, and/or the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; familiarity with DoD writing style guidelines and formatting standards.
- Advanced skills with MS Office tools, particularly MS Teams and Excel.
- A strong track record of taking initiative, adding insight, and contributing to a small team operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work across organizations with diverse stakeholders to build consensus and drive decision-making.
- Strong working knowledge of the DoD Innovation/ST Ecosystem
- Experience using data visualization software (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Active Secret clearance required to start; Ability to obtain a TS/SCI required to maintain employment
- US citizenship required
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.