Principal Power BI Platform Developer
MUST POSSESS A SECRET DOD CLEARANCE - NO REMOTE WORK
SAIC is seeking a talented and experienced Principal Power BI Platform Developer with a strong background in SharePoint to join the National Space Test and Training Complex (NSTTC) program in Colorado Springs, CO. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating innovative business intelligence solutions using Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint technologies. As a Power BI Platform Developer, you will: Play a key role in designing, developing, managing, and maintaining custom Power Apps and integrating them with SharePoint to streamline business processes and enhance productivity. Work closely with stakeholders and customers to further enhance the business intelligence applications to meet operational objectives. Collaboratively support other IT team members to help design develop and implement business intelligence applications. Be responsible for quality testing with stakeholder approval and user acceptance testing following a release plan to deploy the applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Design scalable and maintainable Power App, Power Automate solutions
- Power App Development: Design, develop, and customize Power Apps to meet specific business requirements
- Power App Development: Create user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces for Power Apps
- Power App Development: Implement data connections, workflows, and automation within Power Apps
- Microsoft Integration: Integrate Power Apps seamlessly with Microsoft applications to leverage data and document management capabilities
- SharePoint Integration: Develop and maintain SharePoint lists, libraries, and custom solutions to support Power Apps
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business needs and translate them into technical solutions
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Conduct thorough testing of Power Apps and SharePoint solutions to ensure functionality, performance, and security
- Debug and troubleshoot issues and provide timely resolutions
- Address and resolve user inquiries and issues promptly
- Stay updated on the latest developments in Power Apps, SharePoint, and related Microsoft technologies
- Recommend and implement best practices to enhance the use of Power Apps and SharePoint within the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proficient in developing Microsoft Power BI reports, dashboards, data connection, and transformation capabilities of Power BI.
- Active DoD Secret clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI.
- Extensive experience working with SharePoint, including SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server.
- 3-5+ years of Power Platform experience, including Power Automate and Power BI.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and its integration capabilities.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, establish priorities, carry work through to completion using own initiative, and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with individuals with diverse backgrounds and from all levels of the organization.
- Microsoft certifications in Power Apps and SharePoint are a plus.
- Experienced Power Apps/Canvas Apps engineers to develop model-driven apps in support of Systems Engineering processes.
- Developers should have experience in working in a team environment using Agile processes, experience collaborating with a customer to transform existing manual processes into automated, model-driven Power Apps applications, experience working with Engineers and government entities to develop enterprise applications.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.