Senior Developer - .NET, SQL, Azure
Vichara is a Financial Services focused products and services firm headquartered in NY and building systems for some of the largest i-banks and hedge funds in the world.
The Senior Application Engineer/Analyst has the responsibility of supporting the installation, administration, development and testing of integrated and stand-alone business applications for the client . This individual will be working within the Business Technology - Applications team to ensure that all firm applications are running efficiently and to identify and implement ways to improve data reliability and quality.
- At least eight years of an equivalent combination of educational background, related experience on .Net technology stack.
- Strong technical knowledge of .NET Framework, .NET core, C#, WCF, asp.net, MVC.
- Knowledge of windows services and windows form application.
- Experience on SQL Server or Oracle, Splunk, SSRS, PowerBI.
- Knowledge of secure coding practice and tools – Fortify, Voltage, WebInspect, Sonatype.
- Knowledge of developer tools – Visual Studio, SoapUI, Postman, VS Code.
- Experience in various infrastructure – Containerization, VMs.
- Experience and prior knowledge of Agile methodology and usage of DevOps tools. including Jenkins, Harness, Azure DevOps.
- Strong design sills using Visio or Whimsical.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Bonus opportunities
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
- Power BI: 1 year (Required)
- .NET: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person