CornellCookson, a division of Clopay Building Products is a leading manufacturer of commercial and grille doors. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We are currently searching for a Developer in our Mountaintop, PA facility.
- Analyze business needs of the commercial sectional and rolling business models and convert them to detailed function and technical specifications to strengthen CornellCookson's relationship with their dealer network
- Develop web applications using .NET Core Web API (C#) and Angular
- Support new and existing applications to ensure maximum quality assurance to internal and external customers
- May act as team lead on projects as required.
Job Requirements:Qualified candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education plus experience.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of strong hands-on experience in ASP.Net programming using C#.
- Strong experience in .Net Core.
- Strong experience in Web API development. Hands on experience using API testing tools like Postman.
- Strong experience in SQL Server Database- Data Modeling, Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Strong experience on Angular 10 or above.
- Hands on experience n Single Page applications and RESTful API integration.
- Should be a strong individual contributor and should be able to lead a team as well.
- Should be able to effectively manage deliverables and milestones within a Project team.
- Should possess strong written/oral communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and a very comprehensive benefits package, 401K, paid holidays, sick, and vacation time.
NOTE: This is currently a Hybrid position and is required to work a Hybrid Schedule.
Please visit our website atURL blocked - click to apply to learn more about our company or to URL blocked - click to apply to apply. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran - We welcome applications from Veterans and the DisabledGet job alerts by email. Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!Job SnapshotEmployee TypeFull-TimeLocationMountain Top, PAJob TypeDesign, Information Technology, ManufacturingExperienceNot SpecifiedDate Posted03/13/2023
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Mountain Top, PA 18707