This job is no longer available
$80,000 - $110,000 / Year
Why work here?
Hybrid Position, Great Culture with Growth Opportunity
A bit about us:
Our client is an industry leader in Environmental Services, who are rapidly growing and seeking a .NET Application Developer to join their team. This role has to design, modify, write and implement software programming components and applications, install or support the software component and application and to maintain process flow and documentation, and work from pre-written specifications and guidelines.
Why join us?
- 5% 401k match
- Great Vacation Package
- Flexible Schedule with Hybrid work
- Architect, design, develop, test and deliver modern data-driven .NET web applications.
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems.
- Identify application issues, determine root cause, estimate solution effort, and time to resolution, and implement continuous improvements.
- Possess understanding of basic SCM process and use in everyday tasks as it relates to shared software components.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and prioritize multiple priorities and maintain strong working relationships with internal customers.
- Demonstrated initiative / good judgment in decision making.
- Review code documentation in support of program development
- Follow established company software development guidelines and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IS or IT, or related field.
- 5+ years of full stack software development on web and client/server solutions.
- 5+ years of experience developing on Microsoft platforms, frameworks, and tools (Visual Studio, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and C#) and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with Git, Microsoft Azure (including DevOps).
- Proactive in character, willing to work through emerging ideas, solutions or new technologies.
- Aptitude to define concepts and solutions that will improve and advance the system or development process.
- Acts as a change agent for the business detecting and offering effective, streamlined system solutions to business requirements.
- Ability to explain justify design decisions and articulate the advantages and risks.
30+ days ago