Power Platform Developer
The Power Platform Developers primary responsibility is to empower our Prograde leadership team with insightful data and dashboards using the Microsoft Power platform. This role will help define critical metrics and streamline critical business processes through implementing innovative power apps.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to understand business requirements and translate them into effective Power Platform solutions.
- Design, develop, and deploy business intelligence and automation solutions using the Power Platform suite (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI).
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure successful adoption and effective utilization of the apps built and deployed
- Conduct regular system audits to ensure data integrity, accuracy, and compliance with established policies and procedures
- Collaborate with IT and other departments to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the ERP system, associated apps and reporting tools
- Participate in cross-functional meetings and contribute to discussions on system enhancements, upgrades, or integrations
- Promote company values by reinforcing positive and respectful relationships with both internal and external partners
- Provide assistance with other projects and reporting upon request to support the business
Minimum Job Qualifications
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field (or work experience equivalent)
- 3+ years of System or Business Administration experience.
- Microsoft certifications in Power Platform (such as Power Apps, Power Automate, or Power BI) are highly desirable.
- MUST HAVE PowerApps and Power Automate experience.
- Advanced SQL skills, with the ability to write complex queries and manipulate data effectively.
- Excellent time management, communication, teamwork, and complex problem-solving skills.