SharePoint Analyst / Developer
SharePoint Analyst / Developer
Digital Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (DESI) is seeking a SharePoint Analyst / Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This is a Full Time (regular) Exempt (salaried) position. While this position may be primarily telework, the candidate must be able to visit the customer site for occasional meetings and should therefore be located within ~90 miles of St. Inigoes, MD 20684.
Where Technology, Innovation, and Collaboration come together... The qualified applicant will become part of DESI's IT Services Group supporting the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) in a wide range of leading-edge Information Technology products and services supporting the Naval Aviation Enterprise.
- Perform the full range of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities, including analysis, design, development, test, deployment, and support within an Agile project environment for custom SharePoint-based web applications.
- Research, provide consultation, and design SharePoint solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Create, deploy, maintain, test, and support Power Automate Flows, SharePoint Designer, and Nintex workflows.
- Create, deploy, test, and maintain custom SharePoint pages using the standard SharePoint User Interface or SharePoint Designer.
- Research, troubleshoot, and fix SharePoint site issues.
- Manage user privileges for SharePoint and/or SPO sites.
- Perform site administration tasks.
- Analyze, document, design, and develop IT hardware and software systems including writing, modifying, and adapting computer programs in high-level programming languages.
- Perform research on applications for hardware, software, and operating systems.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the education and experience listed below:
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science and four (4) years of experience performing the roles/duties described above -OR- Associates degree and eight (8) years of experience performing the roles/duties described above, -OR- High School diploma/GED and twelve (12) years of experience performing the roles/duties described above.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- At least two (2) years of experience in developing solutions in SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019, and/or SPO.
- Experience developing, troubleshooting, and/or providing support for MS Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps and/or Power BI) applications.
- Experience creating and maintaining SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019, and/or SPO site collection libraries, lists, and web parts.
- Experience maintaining SharePoint users, groups, and permissions.
- Site/content administration experience with SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019 and/or SPO.
- Experience gathering requirements from management and technical personnel and developing appropriate solutions.
- Experience in developing, testing, debugging and deploying software solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- US citizenship is required due to US government contract requirement.
- Favorable determination on required government access background investigation.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx) development.
- Experience with MS Teams and understanding of integration with SharePoint.
- Experience creating custom forms with InfoPath and PowerApps.
- Experience developing custom workflows with SharePoint Designer, Nintex, and/or Power Automate.
- Experience with React JS application development to include the use of the REST and/or Graph API within the SPFx.
- Active SECRET clearance.
Eligible for our external referral program.
DESI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
For a listing of all DESI open positions, please visit the “Careers” section of our website at www.ilikedesi.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Yearly pay
- 4 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote