The RoleAs a member of the Enterprise Learning Experience team (ELX), you will be at the center of Fidelity's initiatives to deliver modern learning experiences across the enterprise.
Your ability to provide insight into technical capabilities on the Microsoft Power Platform will be crucial to planning, designing, and developing learning solutions.
The TeamWe are seeking an inquisitive, forward-thinking team member, passionate about user-centered design and excited to collaborate on innovative new approaches to learning online at Fidelity.
As a SharePoint Developer, you will build online solutions that deliver on our online learning roadmap.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2-5 years of relevant work experience developing on Sharepoint Online and the Microsoft Power Platform
- Eagerness to innovate and think differently
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with diverse individuals and groups, both in person and virtually, in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Comfortable as a self-starter and able to act independently under general direction.
The Skills You Bring
- Strong front-end design and development skills to take a design from ideation to delivery
- Experience developing websites and applications using SharePoint Online and the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, etc...)
- Ability to contribute to the design and development of large-scale projects with tight time constraints.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated excellence in task management.
The Value You Deliver
- Supporting user-centered design and outcome-based thinking.
- Designing, developing, and delivering online experiences that improve performance.
- Striving to push the boundaries of capabilities through experimentation and exploration of new ideas.
Company OverviewAt Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want! We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com. Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at HR@ ftsjobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.