.NET Applications Developer
The .NET Applications Developer/Systems Engineer analyzes user needs, designs new business processes, and develops Information Technology Solutions that provide significant business functionality for Geospace IT customers including, not limited to: Applications, Business Functions, Customer Reports and Financial Business Reports.
The .NET Applications Developer/Systems Engineer responds to business needs identified by internal customers holding positions in management and financial capacities and is a creative, flexible, and innovative team player. The .NET Applications Developer/Systems Engineer analyzes user provide technical assistance to less senior IT team members, answers questions or resolve problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location and provides necessary project management, design implementation, documentation, training, and deep level operations support. The .NET Applications Developer/Systems Engineer serves as the Team Foundation Server Librarian and is the owner of the Geospace .Net framework library. The Geospace .Net framework library is a set of internally developed custom functions and procedures used by the Geospace IT Team.
- Extensive Windows development experience (10+ years) using VB.NET including Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and/or Windows Forms applications.
- 10+ years experience using Microsoft SQL Server Transact SQL (queries, inner, outer joins, etc.).
- Must be able to create and manage NuGet packages.
- Extremely knowledgeable in using and managing Dev Express.
- Extensive experience with Team Foundation Server including build pipelines.
- Solid experience Developing and maintaining applications on Microsoft Azure public cloud platform.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related technical field.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
- Able to work for any employer (without sponsorship) within the United States.