Applications Development Analyst, Intermediate - 2017
Advanced Systems Design is seeking an Applications Development Analyst, Intermediate for our client located in Montgomery, AL.
Sorry, remote work will not be considered or negotiated for this position.
- Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
- Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- 5 years C#
- 5 years .Net
- 5 years SQL
- 5 years HIPPA compliance
- 5 years Agile
- 5 years’ experience with extensive knowledge of Agile process development in .Net with SQL
- Working hands-on with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle
- Ability to document code developed by analyst
- Experience with project development methodology and able to apply methodology in a practical manner
- Proficiency using SQL database including SSIS
- Create Stored Procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions, T-SQL, Indexes, Cursors, Performance Tuning, and SQL Profiler. Including writing of complex queries using SQL
- Participate in the on-going development and support of existing production system, both technically and functionally
- Work closely with other developers or and analysts to ensure development meets requirements and delivers optimal performance to our end users
- Collaborate with Product Owner and SMEs to scope the opportunities, identify constraints, and help mitigate risks
- Research and adapt technical solutions based on changing business needs
- Provide technical mentoring for team members as needed
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends new Internet tools and applications for use in assigned responsibilities
- Ability to work independently
- Develop automated tests to use for regression and unit testing
- Proficiency using SQL database including SSIS
- This job is at the senior level and requires experience in a variety of the more difficult Web tools and languages
- Quickly learn new programming technologies Solid written and verbal communication skills
- 7 years’ experience with extensive knowledge of Agile Process Development Experience with State Government, Medicaid, CHIP, and DHR business area or health care industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
Advanced Systems Design, Inc. is:
- A leading Information Technology provider for Federal, State Local government agencies.
- A certified minority-owned small business government contractor with capabilities related to Public Health IT, Criminal Justice, Transportation, and Defense.
- A certified service-disabled veteran-owned company with a proud 42-year track record of providing successful innovative solutions for our government customers.
- A drug-free workplace in accordance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988.
- Applicants who have a signed offer of employment or contractor agreement are subject to:
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- background investigation
- drug screening
- Are actively working on next-generation technology projects with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, CDC, and a wide array of Federal, State, and Local agencies throughout the United States
- Are eligible for wide-ranging benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with PPO and HDHP/HSA options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Holiday Pay - Company Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Certification Incentive Plan
- Employee Referral Plan
- Technology Exposure
For additional information regarding Advanced Systems Design, please check out our WEBSITE or click HERE* for all current job openings.*
Advanced Systems Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $93,644.16 - $103,284.00 per year