Senior .NET Developer
MNK Infotech Inc is looking for an Architect with extensive .NET development experience for one our prime client.
- Location: Houston Downtown, TX (Hybrid) few days onsite per week (as needed)
- Duration: 12 months+ (extendable)
- Can do W2 contract only. Unable to do c2c contract.
- US Citizens, GC holders and H4EAD Card holders are eligible.
Note: Though this an Architect level role, the role needs daily hands on development.
Hence, the ideal candidate should have extensive hands on development experience for .Net Web based applications.
Project and requirements:
This application will enable client to share and search data without the risks of storing another agency's data. The developer will write and support.NET code for integrations with the Elasticsearch platform and build/enhance a web user Interface.
Web based application development
MS Visual Studio,
MS SQL Server
Angular or React
Azure / some cloud experience
Unit Testing and Integration Testing
Role and responsibilities of the Resource request:
This will be a developer/systems architect role on a scrum team.
The role will:
1) Write and support code for extraction ingestion and user interface for the app.
2) Actively participate in scrum meetings and update Azure work items as needed
3) Document design specifications, deployment plans and tasks
4) Perform unit testing, code migrations and deployments.
Job Type: Contract
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- This is Hybrid role. few days per week, you may need to go office, as needed by team.
Location - Houston, TX downtown.
Are you ok with Hybrid work pattern?
- What is your work authorization? US Citizen, green card holder, H4EAD are eligible
- What time are you available today for a quick call to discuss more about this opportunity?
- .Net development: 6 years (Preferred)
- Architect level: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web based application development: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Houston, TX 77002