Technical Lead (React +, .NET)
*Please Note that due to the high volume of applicants for this role we will only respond to those who clearly identify they have performed a role of Technical Lead within their CV will be followed up*
We are looking for a skilled (React + .Net) Technical Lead to join our team. In this role you will be primarily responsible for development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance for web-based applications. The successful technical lead will have a track record of delivering complex projects, should be solution oriented, adaptable to changing environments, and able to succeed with minimal defined requirements. The ideal candidate must have strong experience in design, development and documentation of .NET based web applications and API development. The candidate is expected to provide technical leadership and guidance to an Agile team of developers, bringing hands-on experience implementing, testing, and debugging projects and participating in team code/project reviews.
● Lead and coordinate software development activities
● Provide technical leadership to the development team
● Code reviews and low level design reviews of developers
● Coding of complex enhancements and features
● Work closely with developers and QA team to build quality products
● Collaborate with other members of their engagement teams
● Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems and
● Performs other duties as assigned or apparent
● Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or a
relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
● Extensive experience with React.js
● Experienced with React Redux
● 8 + years’ experience in development of various applications based on .NET framework
● Primary skills
React JS modules/packages, Building reusable components and front-end libraries for
o Experience working with populer React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
o Experience jquery,ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI , .Net Core, WCF, C#, MySql \ SQL
Server 2015 and above
o Knowledge on database and application performance improvement and application
security is required.
o Experience on code reviews, architectural reviews, functional reviews
o Experience in providing estimates for major enhancements and projects
o Knowledge of deployment - .NET builds, IIS
o Experience on working with microservices is preferred
o Must have desire to learn new technologies and frameworks
o Thorough understanding of web technologies and web application development
o Secure coding practices and web application security
o knowledge of browsers debugging tools and performance tools
o Knowledge on writing react unit test cases using Jest framework and good
knowledge of E2E and integration test case writing.
o Experience in working on hybrid platforms and responsive design.
o Proficient in class based and functional based component using typescript.
o Having basic knowledge of React Storybook.
o Worked on cross browser platform.
o Worked on multi-tenant application.
● Secondary skills
o Build Management amp;amp; CI CD implementation using TFS or Jenkins.
o Basic knowledge of front-end web application development using React
o Basic Knowledge on AWS Cloud or Azure Cloud is required.
o Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS frameworks like bootstrap, material design or
o Good understanding of accessibility.
o Good to have knowledge on Kubernetes and dockerized containers.
● Strong relationship building skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team,
management and all users.
● Resourceful,self-directed ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being
proactive in keeping their management informed of project related issues.
● Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, able to handle multiple
priorities with demanding timeframes.
● Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills.
● Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis.Duties:
- Lead a team of software developers in the design, development, and implementation of software solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project requirements and ensure successful delivery
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members
- Conduct code reviews and ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for software systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends
- Proficiency in GitHub, Azure, SQL, AWS, REST, Quantum Engineering, .NET, Software Development, SVN, MySQL
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work
Note: This is not an exhaustive list of duties and skills. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $160,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Harrisburg, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Technical Lead: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person