The American Society of Radiologic Technologists is seeking a software engineer to join the Information Technology Department. The role works on the design, development, execution, assessment, and troubleshooting of software programs and applications, including the configuration, coding, development, and documentation of software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Design, develop, test and deliver software applications that facilitate user productivity or service ASRT members and customers.
- Analyze existing organizational software systems and develop modifications or extensions as needed.
- Research and document software requirements and use case specifications.
- Liaise with system administrators, network administrators, end users and other software engineers to resolve any defects in products or company systems.
Successful Candidates Meet the Following Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with specialties in software engineering, computer science and computer information systems.
- General use and knowledge of information technology concepts, theories and principles. Frequent use of information technology industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Intermediate understanding of object-oriented design and Unified Modeling Language.
- Professional understanding of the Microsoft .NET framework and web interface technologies and immediate knowledge of Microsoft C#.
- 100% employer paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short- and long-term disability for employees.
- Generous 401(k) plan with company match.
- Vacation, sick time and holiday pay.
- Community volunteer paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement and opportunity for professional development.
Want to Join Our Team?
To begin your journey, submit your cover letter and résumé at asrt.org/asrtjobs.
Who Are We?
At the American Society of Radiologic Technologists, our work makes a difference. As a national, nonprofit membership association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals, ASRT has positively affected our nearly 157,000 members’ lives every day since 1920. We strive to create a positive work environment that is transparent, collaborative, highly professional and service driven.
In our state-of-the-art facility, radiologic technologists work side by side with professionals from niches outside of health care to meet the needs of our members. We value our employees and look for opportunities to help them grow. We also provide them with the tools and resources needed to perform their jobs to meet our high expectations. Our track record of supporting our many long-term employees is a testament to our positive working environment.
ASRT is committed to equal opportunity and promotes inclusion by hiring and developing a talented and diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. All newly hired employees are subject to the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
Candidate agrees to adhere to all ASRT health and safety requirements if hired.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Albuquerque, NM 87123: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What is a good e-mail address for correspondence?
Work Location: In person