Mac C# Application Developer - Remote
We're looking for an incredibly talented Mac developer to join our team and join us on our mission to help protect a million people. We have a broad range of MacOS and iOS projects that need your attention. You will be working directly with our Founder / CEO.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to think out of the box and come up with solutions quickly to help the team deliver high-impact security analysis and user engagement solutions; build a strong partnership with our clients to ensure their expectations are met and managed; and investigate and evangelize the latest technologies across the organization while considering larger standards and direction.
We need an entrepreneurial developer with a get-it-done attitude. LFG! You will be writing code from scratch with minimal use of third-party libraries and must have a great eye for design, be able to quickly learn new languages / APIs as needed and manage entire projects on your own with limited supervision.
Our office is located in Nashville TN, but we're open to candidates from all over the United States. Our team is 100% remote with employees currently working from California, Illinois, Michigan, Tennessee, Georgia, Massachusetts, Florida, Utah, Texas, and South Carolina to name a few.
The is a full-time, salaried position. We offer a 401k plan, health-insurance and dental-insurance reimbursements, and a flexible vacation plan.
Applicants should have a B.S. in Computer Science (or comparable) with an existing portfolio of work to demonstrate during an interview.
If you're interested in working for a young, fast-paced company with solid financials and having your work make a true difference in the world, you’ve found your spot.
Skills and Experience Needed
- 6-8+ years experience in C# .NET development.
- Knowledge and understanding of authentication/authorization using JWT's, Restful APIs, Security Compliance Vulnerabilities, Agile/Scrum.
- In-depth knowledge of Objective C, Swift as well as Unix subsystems.
- Knowledge of creating APIs for back-end integration
- Working experience in Agile
- What You Will Do
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Automate existing attack vectors (discovered by our research team)
- Assist in identifying attack vectors.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of industry experience OR 8-10 years of equivalent industry experience with a proven track record of leadership
- Minimum of 5 years of experience coding in C# or Objective C
- Passion to stay ahead of the curve on front end technology and development trends in the industry
- Ability to support multiple projects at the same time
- Proven ability to manage to deadlines and meet cost constraints
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Passion for creating quality customer interactions
- High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality and maintain application stability
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and IT management
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- 5 years
We are fully remote, so no need to worry about COVID-19 spread.
- Describe one development project you made better. What was one thing you did to make it better?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- C#: 6 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote