Full Stack .NET Developer
Are you interested in putting your amazing .NET skills to work for an AWESOME cause? Interested in helping to secure a million people?
Looking for a permanent remote-only position? Not wanting to get back to an office?
Are you a .NET Developer looking for your next big adventure?
We are looking for exceptional talent to help us change the way businesses think about cybersecurity.
What do we need from you? First and foremost, you are someone who knows their way around C# /.NET. Your role will center around the containerization of new and legacy applications, so experience developing in a Kubernetes environment is a must-have. And a zeal for microservices focused on data pipelining and analysis is highly desirable.
We know, that’s a lot to ask. We also know you are exceptional and will make sure to treat you as such.
We know, that’s a lot to ask. We also know you are a exceptional and will make sure to treat you as such.
Design, code, compile, test, and document new containerized applications as well as transition legacy services to stateless, K8s-ready applications. We are a fast-moving, agile shop, so be ready for a weekly sprint.
Our organization is faced with improving security through design, automation intelligence, and process. We focus on making security fun (yep, you read that right) by delivering software that engages and informs users of changes in risk posture.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4+ years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences
- At least 3 years of solid, proven, hands-on experience as a developer
- Experience with modern .NET development in a container-based environment
- A desire to be part of something remarkable (and get paid for your time!)
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Team player with the initiative to self-direct
Yep, this is a full-time gig with benefits.
- Healthcare—Health, Dental and Vision (we cover all premiums)
- 401K (with employer match)
- Flexible schedule and paid time off
- Completely remote positions (we reconnect in person quarterly for a strategic offsite team-building meeting, which always includes some crazy adventure!)
We are revolutionizing the way businesses think about cybersecurity. You are probably asking yourself "what does 'revolutionize' mean?" Sounds like a buzz word doesn’t it. Let's define revolutionize: To make it 31 times better. We are making cybersecurity 31 times better for businesses.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bonus opportunities
We are fully remote, so no need to worry about COVID-19 spread.
- One of our core values is doing things better. Provide one example of how you made somthing better. What did you do to make it better?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- .NET: 6 years (Required)
- ASP.NET: 4 years (Required)
- C#: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote