C# Developer / Team Lead
We're a visionary startup in the fitness world, taking our first steps at building our innovative platform, and looking for a qualified mobile developer to join our focused, agile and enthusiastic team!
If you’re an experienced developer looking to take part in designing and building a brand new product, if you’re exceptionally independent and thrive on freedom and flexibility but know the value of a strong professional hard-working collaborative team, we certainly want to meet you!
No micromanagement, No big-company bureaucracy, No charted path or road-map to follow. YES to lean, agile, efficient and laser focused on our platform and its launch!
- Full time, based in greater Orlando, Florida, or remote in the US, supporting EST working hours.
- References and a description of relevant past projects are mandatory as part of the candidates evaluation process.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop the backend of our platform, on Microsoft Azure, supporting iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Brainstorm with the team to conceptualize and build the platform’s infrastructure and features.
- Participate in team mentoring, coaching and sharing knowledge to improve the product and establish the most suitable development environments and processes.
- Own DevOps aspects (such as version management, builds and pipelines, services and network configurations, cost optimization, performance analysis, etc.) for the backend.
- Lead the way!
Experienced executives and team members are eager to help you succeed, but also trust that you are the expert and therefore know best.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working on at least one full system development life-cycle implementation – including design, development, testing, deployment, production and post launch updates.
Specific experience and knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft Azure
- DevOps approaches and best practices
- Agile development methodologies, best practices and tools.
- Unit testing and continuous testing frameworks
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Are you currently residing in the United States?
- What is your expected yearly compensation range?
- C#: 4 years (Required)
- .NET Core: 4 years (Required)
- Databases: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote