SAIC has an immediate opening for a Website Developer, in Chantilly, VA, to work closely with a small team of operation officers to develop custom websites and applications. The successful candidate works side-by-side with the other team members comprised of world class analysts and engineers to lead the customer in developing new technical operation solutions.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Produce and deploy professional websites
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, and improve existing applications
- Compile and assess user feedback to improve applications
- Proactively seek opportunities to use process improvement and re-engineering methodologies to facilitate improvements to team processes
- Recommend new technologies to expand customer capabilities
- Maintain custom Splunk queries, dashboards, reports and data models
- Must have current TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph.
- Bachelors degree or five (5) years or more of related experience.
- Website Development experience
- Expertise in MySQL/SQL, HTML, PHP
- Understanding of commercial web hosting platforms
- Experience with Apache customer weblog configuration
- Experience supporting both Linux and Windows-based environments
- Basic AWS EC2 Design knowledge
- Proficient in Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL) to develop customer queries, dashboards, reports and data models
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.