SharePoint Web Developer
Make a difference for national security by joining a team of dedicated IT professionals who will sustain, modernize and transform the enterprise IT capabilities for the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA). The National Security Space Sector of SAIC is seeking a SharePoint Web Developer to support a transformational infrastructure program for DCSA.
SAIC is proud to be supporting DCSA in safeguarding our nation’s information. DCSA is the designated oversight authority on the accreditation of classified facilities, information systems, and the insider threat program. This involves security oversight of more than 10,000 companies and approximately 13,000 facilities involved in classified work throughout the DoD and 31 Federal agencies.
Specifically, on the DCSA One IT program, SAIC will provide an enterprise IT solution that delivers highly secured and adaptable IT infrastructure, provides customer support, and cutting-edge technologies that support operations and advance the DCSA mission under a single IT environment (i.e., One IT).
- Responsible for customization of DoD365 to meet business requirements. Requires expertise with SharePoint Online site administration and page/list/library creation. Also requires strong knowledge and hands-on experience building Power Apps, Power Automate Flows, and configuration and “aggressive customization” of all SharePoint Online and Power Platform features. Also requires expertise using Power BI for creating dashboards and analytics.
- Responsible for building solutions using the full gamut of O365 solutions, including Teams, One Drive and OneNote.
- Manage the full lifecycle (from requirements gathering, to development, to documentation and user support) of business solutions for government clients.
It is required that the SharePoint Web Developer have the following qualifications:
- Ability to architect a technical solution including detailed written/visual documentation with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Design and technical skills required to customize SharePoint Online functionality and UI
- Experience configuring/tailoring SharePoint Online sites/lists/libraries to serve business needs.
- Demonstrated Expertise building dynamic and complex PowerApps and Power Automate Flows.
- Demonstrated Expertise using Power BI to build dashboards and data analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ethical and hard-working; able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, MIS, or other IT related field preferred with nine (9) or more years of experience
- Must currently hold an active (or at minimum interim) Secret security clearance
- Experience integrating different data sources into SharePoint (via PowerPlatform connectors)
- Experience with agile and iterative software development methodologies.
Target salary range: $135,001 - $145,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.