Senior C# Developer
SAIC is looking for a Senior C# Developer who will sustain and provide future solutions/resolutions for the established Electronic Warfare Data System (EWDS) database. This position will be located in Point Mugu, CA and requires direct on-base/in lab support on a daily basis.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate the experience in data management systems, standards, requirements, guidelines and quality assurance for deliverables, such as conceptual design and architecture, planning, external data interface specification, data loading plan, data maintenance plan and security policy. An expert degree of experience in C# and SQL is required.
Specific responsibilities of the C# Developer include monitoring, analyzing, configuring, testing, and reporting database conditions to ensure successful database development and maintenance associated with the following:
- Develop software in C#, with a broad suite of end points including desktop applications, and cloud-based infrastructures software.
- Candidate will develop software designs using best practices and object-oriented methodologies. Software will be developed using an agile-scrum development style, in conjunction with a multi-disciplinary team including SQL DBA, Sensor Engineers, and Electrical Engineers.
- Be familiar with good configuration management practices and will be responsible for proper code maintenance, merging, and configuration management.
- Be a US citizen.
- Have experience developing software in C#.
- Experience (academic or professional) in at least one other programming language, such as C, C++, Java, or Python.
- Have experience with Agile Scrum development methodology and associated tools.
- Have experience with a configuration management software tool.
- Candidate must have or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance or higher.
Education and experience:
Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience; or a Master’s degree and three (3) years of experience; years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- An expert degree of experience in C# and SQL is required.
- Understanding and experience working with a large databases, assisting SQL DBAs, and SW engineers.
- Full understanding of the flow down of Interface Design Documents to Database Data Definitions for the output of version controlled databases.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.
- Experience in management systems, standards, requirements, guidelines and quality assurance for database deliverables, such as conceptual design and architecture, logical database, capacity planning, external data interface specification, data loading plan, data maintenance plan and security policy.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $135,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.