Full Stack Developer - Tech Lead
SAIC is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Full Stack Tech Lead to join our team and begin an exciting and challenging career.
This role is primarily remote, but requires on-site work at test facilities as well as production environments approximately 2 days per week.
- Lead team organization and project meetings, including Agile SCRUM practices such as team's daily stand-ups, as well as customer demonstrations and discussions.
- Work with enterprise architect, project manager and stakeholders to review roadmaps and project requirements.
- Help present roadmap and project requirements to development team, as well as create stories and tasks for backlog grooming. Must be able to develop a backlog supporting multiple sprints.
- Assign stories and tasks to team members. Promote team's skills through activities such as peer reviews and pair programming.
- Meet with stakeholders for solution overview, QA, and to perform sprint demonstration, as well as topic presentations.
- Full-stack development expertise, capable of hands-on contributions that range from client development of markup and styling to OS level services, and server-side containers and database technologies.
- Design and develop .NET applications including OS level services, ASP.NET web services and server-side hosted services.
- Client user interface applications experience with VueJS and/or ReactJS.
- Support docker desktop containers and services such as Kubernetes or Konvoy.
- Database support for PostgreSQL, possibly SQLServer with Entity Framework code-first or database-first.
- Develop software design documentation which may include design diagrams, data flow diagrams, software module descriptions, etc.
- Use Integrated Development Environment (IDE) tools to include VSCode and Git command line and/or GitLab.
- Familiar with build pipelines, including Jenkins with SonarQube.
- Hardware and Software integration, capable of developing software to integrate with hardware components such as a GPIO and Arduino boards.
- Manage software testing activities, including data setup, defect troubleshooting, resolution, and documenting results.
- Provide Tier 3/4 engineering support, as needed, for solutions deployed to production.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- 9+ years experience in software development
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DHS public trust requiring US Citizenship
- Excellent troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Experience developing design documents and interface control documents
- Technical lead experience managing multiple developers and QA staff
- Solution development with devices such as GPIO and Arduino boards
- Windows and Linux service development
- Client driven applications
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a CBP Public Trust
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.