Software Development Technical Lead
SAIC is seeking Software Development Technical Lead to join our team in Huntsville, AL.
- The selected candidate will be a Technical lead and a member of a team providing software development and support to the AvMC Software, Simulation, Systems Engineering and Integration (S3I) Directorate.
- The candidate will primarily be responsible for managing team activities, supporting team members, and contributing to the evolution and expansion of a Xamarin.Forms app and .NET codebase into a web environment.
- Candidate will support and participate in system/subsystem design, performance studies and analyses.
- Interpret and analyze requirements obtained/derived from customer.
- Review, verify and/or validate system specifications and other design-related documentation.
- Software design review, technical interchange and management control meetings, and configuration control boards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field and minimum nine (9) years of software design and development experience; Six (6) years' experience can be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must possess an active Secret security clearance.
- Experience with (or similar to) development tools Azure DevOps Boards, Git, Pipelines, and Artifacts
- Experience working with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Microsoft Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code
- Experience with Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Experience leading in Scrum methodology (Product/Sprint Planning, Backlog Management, Restrospectives, Reviews, and Daily Standup)
- Experience writing cross-platform applications
- Experience in software development cybersecurity considerations and tools like Fortify
- Experience developing apps with Xamarin/MAUI
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.