SAIC is seeking multiple Fully Remote, Senior ASP.NET Developers to support the US Army Human Resource Command on the DASTO contract to code ASP.NET web forms and .NET services using C#.
- Write, modify, and debug web applications in a Microsoft .Net Web environment
- Assist other developers in coding and debugging issues
- Implement the use of proper coding standards and practices set forth by the team
- Work with business representatives to define requirements and develop technical specifications
- Setup and maintain software development and server environment for other developers
- Monitor quality assurance and required up-times of supported systems and their data sources
- Maintain versioning and implementation of third-party products used in the development process
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s and five (5) years or more of related experience; additional four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Experience coding ASP.NET web forms using C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio for Web based development
- Experience using a major database (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc...)
- Experience using Microsoft Azure/DevOps for managing the development process
- Experience with GIT for Source Code management
- Comfortable with debugging and analyzing software errors
- Comfortable with object-oriented analysis and design
- Must have a current Security+ CE Certification to be considered
- Must have a current Active Secret Clearance to be considered
- Must be a current US Citizen
Target salary range: $105,001 - $115,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.