Michael Page- C# Developer (LOCAL TO NYC-HYBRID)
- Design and develop trading solutions and manage their implementation ensuring that software components are built / designed in a robust manner in a rapid/ agile application development.
- Participate in requirements analysis and overall application design
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Apply Object-Oriented Design and Programming to build component-based middle tier RESTful web services and to consume data via APIs.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle
- Captures and maps business requirements to system/technical requirements and identifies gaps.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ of object-oriented programming (C++/C#) is a MUST
- 5+ years' experience as a full stack developer
- 5+ years' experience working with RESTful APIs
- 3+ years' with SQL based databases
- 3+ years' experience working with No-Sql database like MongoDB
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable processes
- Proficient creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Product knowledge of Equity/Portfolio Swaps and Equity derivative, risk pl, pricing, etc (Highly Desired)
What's on Offer
- Tremendous room for growth!
- Can start as soon as today!
- Long term Contract opportunity!
Interviews are being schedule as soon as today so please apply today using the link and your resume will be considered in the next 24 hours!
*Email resume and a summary of your relevant experience to KirstenMuhaw @ MichaelPage.US.com.