Software Engineer - C#/.NET/SQL - Chicago Only
- Guiding fellow engineers on proper development practices, patterns, and techniques for enterprise technologies.
- Leveraging new and emerging technologies to fulfil project requirements and business objectives.
- Assisting in pre-sales work by detailing requirements needed to be successful
- Consulting clients in the strategic direction of business solutions.
- Advising on building technical roadmaps, defining modern enterprise architecture and guiding teams to deliver it successfully
- Participate in feasibility discussions and work with internal teams to establish budget proposal, resource plan and a high-level time line.
- Work on high-level design, which will consist of vetting what we have for requirements documentation, but consider implicit requirements are important to engineering
- Work with tech leads for brief reviews, review technical artifacts from various team members, create technical specs where necessary and do a lot of troubleshooting on the project.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Live in or can commute to Chicago 3x a week
- Experience with C#/.NET - 3+ YOE
- Proficieny in back-end technologies and frameworks
- More than 4 YOE verifiable, professional experience
- Hands-on experience delivering cloud-based applications (preferabbly AWS or Azure)
- Experience in implementing highly seceure and scalable architecture preferred.
- Experience in a high degree of cross functional collaboration with Sales, Engineering and Customers
- A complete understanding of how enterprise companies work and how to address their needs
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced
What's on Offer
- Base salary starting from $120k
- Offer Medical, Life, Dental/Vision, and many more insurance types
- Employer 401k match
- 20 Days PTO
- An office in the heart of Chicago with gym, food court, rooftop bar, outdoor sports court and other amenities
- Hybrid work environment