This seems to be a very broad question. The technology stack that comes to my mind is (there could be various combinations)
- ASP.NET MVC 4
- Web API
- Backbonejs or knockoutjs
- Entity framework 4.3 (this works well, contrary to popular misconceptions about performance issues)
- Any client side view template like jsrender, mustache etc.
- NUnit/mbunit with Rhino Mock or Moq for unit testing
- Any well known caching product/library like redis etc.
- Selenium/watin for automation testing
Hope this helps.
Rajesh Pillai, Aug 08, 2012