Back to list
Views:   0
Replies:  0
Archived
Any suggestions on where to store the logged in user object for a winforms application using MVP?
Feb 08, 2011
Reply 1
Actually I have question on Matt /Rajiv suggestions.How should the Login Class Library be interacting with Window Form and Presenter.
Is the flow should be  Window form to Login Class Library and then presenter and then result back from presenter to Login Class Library to windows form?
I am new to MVP and I ran into same problem for User Login that Matt had.
Ruchika Rana, Aug 12, 2011
Reply 2
I happen to see this question very late, but in any case MVP is one of my favorite area.  What I have done in my projects in the past is to have a separate class library project for storing states that is required across the apps.

This library will be referenced by the "Presenter".  Your approach seems to be in the same direction.  Make sure you design this class based on the principle of "Depend on abstraction, Don't depend on Implementation" :) so that you can later plugin a different store or replace it with another implementation if need arises.

Rajesh Pillai, Mar 02, 2011
Stay Inspired!
Join other developers and designers who have already signed up for our mailing list.
Terms     Privacy     Licensing       EULA       Sitemap      
© Data & Object Factory, LLC.
Made with    in Austin, Texas