Back to list
Views:   0
Replies:  0
Archived
Reply 1
With LINQ I assume that you mean Linq2Sql or Linq2Oracle? I am not using these myself and would probably use something like NHibernate, EF4, or LLBLGEN instead. Though the learning curve is probably a bit tougher than with L2S or L2O.

Even though I do not use L2S or L2O I do use Linq heavily when it comes to collections and Xml.

Robert Blixt, Oct 05, 2010
I like this a lot, but my main issue with this is making that choice dynamically at runtime. In this example, my thought would be that the options would be in a drop down list. So I would like to see this solution modified a bit to handle that type of action. Also, your RudePassengerTitleStrategy response is spelled wrong. The ampersand (&) should be a caret (^). Otherwise the response will have a completely different meaning. ;^)
Aug 13, 2010
Reply 2
Thanks Robert.

Again a basic question: When it is advisable to use LINQ in code?

Ba Si, Oct 04, 2010
Reply 3
I know of only this one at CodePlex, http://linqtooracle.codeplex.com/
I'd recommend to take a look at the docs at how it works.

Good Luck!

Robert Blixt, Oct 03, 2010
I would probably scan the assembly for any class that implements the IPassengerTitleStrategy interface and then add them all to a list which I will bind to a drop down list. I'll post some code on how to do that.
Aug 15, 2010
Sorry for not posting this in VB.Net (as stated in your title), I prefer C# :)
Aug 13, 2010
Stay Inspired!
Join other developers and designers who have already signed up for our mailing list.
Terms     Privacy     Licensing       EULA       Sitemap      
© Data & Object Factory, LLC.
Made with    in Austin, Texas