Which Design Patterns are you using most frequently in your projects?
To all: I would be curious to know which design patterns you end up using the most in your own work.
Personally, my answer would go something like this:
Leo Benson, Apr 14, 2010
Composite Pattern in ASP.NET
Template Method Pattern
Intercepting Filter Pattern
Page Controller Pattern
If you are a dotnet developer, then this link will help you to know which are the patterns used in dotnet framwork.
Bhupendra Sinha, May 21, 2010
In most of my applications, I have used following Design Patterns:
1. MVC passive Model with ASP.NET in front end
2. MVP Passive Model with ASP.NET in front end
3. Proxy Pattern (every one knows where we use this :) )
4. Facade (Service Patterns)
5. Observer (Error logging, Table dependancy or File Dependancy)
6. Strategy (Hashing algorithms and Email formats)
7. Abstract Factory
8. Command (Master Page with custom base class)
9. Template (Master Pages)
Srihari Chinna, Apr 27, 2010
1. n-tier architecture
5. Iterator (LINQ)
Sreenivas Manyam Rajaram, Apr 20, 2010
My list is somewhat similar:
Juan Perez, Apr 19, 2010
Even better! I was not aware of the Aggregate LINQ extension method. Extra points for you.
Mar 23, 2010